Saturday, May 16, 2009

Looking Forward For Family Vacation to St. Thomas

I was thinking to plan for a romantic vacation for husband and me only yesterday. But I am changed my mind after surf in the St. Thomas Villas website. I read the reviews from their website, most reviews contains very good feedback. The best is they have 6 bedrooms Vacation Villa! I could bring my own family, parent, sister total three big family to the vacation in St. Thomas! Each family occupies two bedrooms that are the best.

I am sure you will fall in love with Villa features likes I do. Villa are fully furnished with beautiful and elegant furniture and fitting. Kitchen also come with own kitchenette such as refrigerator, stove, microwave oven and sink. Bedroom attached with a private balcony and incredible ocean views. All that is the necessary for a good family vacation.

I am looking forward for a family vacation to spend in St. Thomas Villa. I think we could spend one or two days in the Villa itself without going out at all. Well, 3 days definitely is not enough for the vacation if we want to shop around the Charlotte Amalie, Vendor’s Plaza, and Havensight. There are sky ride, Aquarium, Sailing, boating and lot of other activities to play! Maybe 5 days just right for the vacation.

No comments: