Monday, March 09, 2009

Happy Gathering

I have a great gathering with friends yesterday. I have been waiting for this gathering very long time already. We have this type of gathering with friends cum classmates every year. I always look forward to meet them again. We have no chance to meet together since married. Almost 90% of my classmates already married and we do not have much time to spend together. Our family already occupied all the time.

Yesterday was a very happy and warm gathering to me. One of the friends informed us she going to move to new house next month. He would organize an open house after moved in and invite us to join his happiness. I am surely very happy to attend the open house. I am always feeling good to chitchat with old friends.

Besides the happiness, I do not forget to suggest him check out the Moving Company available to help him move house. I think it would be better than move so much of furniture and fitting by him. It is such a tiring and hassle job. I think he might need help from professional moving company to advice and make his moving process easier. It is worth to spend some money to get out from trouble.

No comments: