Thursday, January 15, 2009

helping her to find info online

One of my friends will move to new home at this month end. She is extremely busy on the arrangement of transport, labour, packing etc. I know she is very busy because she is moving to other country! She has to move all the furniture, fixture and fitting, own luggage, and many others that I do not listed here.

She wishes I could help her to find some information of reliable moving companies. She has been searching up and down but still could not find one that meets her requirement. I think she is not expert in searching info online, if not she sure will get what she wanted. There are quite many moving companies information available online. Getting famous and reliable moving company all around the world is not difficult at all. US moving company, boston moving company, NY moving company all information are easy to get online now. Why does she get nothing?

I understand her frustrate, moving home not an easy jobs. Especially they are moving quite far away, I think at least few hours driving time. She really needs some responsible and good services moving company to transfer her furniture and others important and easy broken stuff likes glass table, freezer, crystal cabinet etc. I cannot imagine how much will it loss if anything bad happen to her furniture. OK...I will try my best to more information for her.

No comments: