Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Spend like crazy in my trip

I though I would not spend much in my trip because I had reminded myself must spend accordingly. I have limited budget to spend on this trip, therefore I must keep everything below target. If not I might have no money to pay for my trip basic expenses already. Besides that, I also control myself not to spend with my Credit Card. I do not want to keep working and pay for Credit Card payment only.

However, I am such a failed person. I told everyone I am going to spend less before my trip. However, I could not control to buy when I am there. When I saw the most of the products are selling with cheap price there, I just could not stop myself to think of buying. Regardless is buying for family, my friends or myself! Haha..

I think you might be same as me when you see the great sales for Baseball Gloves, all kind sport of products, winter clothes, socks, beautiful dresses, shoes and many others. You might not able to control to spend more. Haha

Now is the time to earn more money to pay the Credit Card payment. I do not want to have bad debts in my life.

No comments: