Saturday, November 29, 2008

waiting too long flight!

I am so happy to tell you that I already booked flight ticket to visit my dream country next year! The departure date would be around September 2009. Well, maybe it is still very long way to go, but I just could not stop myself to think of the vacation already. I have booked 8 flight tickets. I will bring my husband, daughter, parent, sister and cousin for the trip. We are going to have a big family vacation! I seldom have chance to enjoy vacation with them. I think this definitely would be a great experience to all of us.

I already started to search for the information of the trip after booked the flight tickets. I have to collect more information such as where to stay, what to eat, where to go or what to do in my vacation. I even already was planning what to buy! Shopping always is my favorite hobby. I could buy everything I want in the trip, isn’t that nice?

I am going to buy skincare products for myself. Children clothing for my daughter. NFL Jersey products for my husband and Soccer Goals for my nephew. I believe they would love what I buy for them. Couldn’t wait for the vacation already.

No comments: