Thursday, September 25, 2008

Looking Forward For Ralative Gathering

Time flies, I did not notice year of 2008 leave 3 months only. Now is almost end of September already. Another three more months is Chinese New Year already. I am looking forward for it actually. I have no meet with my relative for quite long time. We usually will gather when Chinese New Year only. I am glad the time will come very soon.

I remember the fun time we spent together on last year Chinese New Year. Adults and children were enjoying very much with our own activities in the same house. When talk about Chinese New Year, we will play the Poker games. The game seems like the best game for us. We could chitchat and laugh like no tomorrow when playing poker games.

Next year, we are going to meet at one of an uncle home who just moved into new bungalow few months. I think he has to buy Poker Tables and set a private poker room for all of us, because we have at least 15 adults together. Anyway, I think this should not be a problem to my uncle because he is a very friendly and nice person. He loves to gather with friends and relative as well. I can’t wait for the time come faster now!

No comments: