Monday, February 25, 2008

Darling, You Should Start A New Business Now

My husband is a boss of a small company, which is share with another two partner. I use to tell my friends he is a “labour” boss who has to work longer time on working but has no big amount from him. I thought he should have a very good bonus this year, because he is very busy since last year August. I seldom request him to spare some times for the children and me, I understood that he has to complete the work on time. I also wish that he could earn more and bring us a better life in the future.

However, the money he gets from the business seems like too little. I think he may want to start another business to earn more now. I wonder is he interests in those products in Manufacturing China. I heard my friends said China product is cost is every cheap, it should bring a luxury profit if selling in our country.

I tried to check out the manufacturer price of the card reader and other computer related stuffs. I could not believe that the price is about 80% cheaper than here. An 8 in 1 card reader’s cost is about $1 only! Moreover, the minimum selling price is about $8; could you see the different of $7? That is pure profit! Where to find such great opportunities to make high profit than this?

No comments: