Friday, December 28, 2007

Plasma TV Is Good To Eyes

I wish to get the 42” Plasma TV for my new home. My friend told me Plasma TV is very good to children’s eyes if compare to our old type of CRT TV. I have just some information online, the radiator emission for CRT TV is very high and it’s not good to eyes. I think this should be a very good reason for me to request hubby to change the TV now. I would ask my hubby to pay the Plasma TV bill and I will pay the plasma lift bill. :p

Most everyone that has a plasma tv love it and got if from shopping online. When you do your shopping over the internet, you don't even need to leave the house to buy products like wrist watches. Find a good online shopping site to save you a trip to the store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Singapore S M Lee’s Voice System is NOT SUPPORTIVE of Burmese King U Tan Win Voice System

Today, the Burmese Palace voice system zoomed pass my house again. Singapore S M Lee is very unhappy over their system. They have very out-dated voice system which is very harmful to everyone ears and health. China Hu JinTao (Chairman of State) and my husband Fu Yong Wei is very supportive of S M Lee. The voices over the head talks nonsense to everyone and make you anyhow think. Any time now, other people voice system will go crazy hearing their nonsense. The system has a lot of “animals”. During Office Hours, the voice personnel are not allow to go toilet, scratch their heads including digging their ears. They are very rude and “anyhow” scold people off. Kindly support US.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH